TRACE is a dynamic and growing international organization based in Annapolis, Maryland that provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for companies with global operations. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our growing Membership Development/Sales team. Ideal candidates will be results-driven and have an understanding of the consultative, intangible relationship-based sales role. Candidates must be equally effective at generating and qualifying new sales leads as well as closing business with new multinational companies. We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Generate new business opportunities via cold calling, responding to inbound leads and responding to RFPs
- Prospect to assigned target accounts with the goal of generating interest in TRACE and securing a follow-up discussion and / or demo
- Engage compliance professionals in targeted prospect accounts
- Negotiate contracts, develop pricing strategies and prepare proposals
- Utilize direct marketing strategies, sales force building, sales process management and marketing support materials to develop and execute sales
- Improve KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, acquisition rates, retention rates)
- Work collaboratively with other departments to support overall growth of TRACE
- Identify industry trends and continually develop knowledge of anti-bribery compliance
- Education: BA/BS or Associates Degree and 3+ years of experience
- 1+ years of sales and business development experience
- 1+ years as CRM user
- Proficient in cold calling and email marketing
- Proven track record in consulting/solution selling
- Excellent customer interface skills – ability to deliver presentations and drive meetings
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- Strong reporting and data management skills
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
- Knowledge of due diligence and FCPA/anti-bribery compliance preferred
This position has the flexibility to be on-site, remote or hybrid.
TRACE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances.