Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compliance Training & Accreditation, the LMS & Training Support Coordinator provides support to TRACE members and Tcompliance customers utilizing TRACE & Tcompliance training, eLearning and TRACEgifts services. The Coordinator also assists with administering TRACE member webinars, as well as the TRACEpro member certificate program.
An integral member of the Compliance Training team, the Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service support to TRACE members and Tcompliance customers with a specific focus on the TRACE Learning Management System (LMS) and TRACEgifts site. This individual will be comfortable with technology, supporting the management of complex training site structures within the TRACE and Tcompliance LMS, providing technical support to TRACE members and Tcompliance customers utilizing the LMS or TRACEgifts site. Such support will include technical assistance required to facilitate member training rollouts via the LMS as well as specific inquiries that may necessitate live screen-sharing calls during which the Coordinator will demonstrate how to perform key tasks in the LMS. This individual will be detail-oriented, also assisting with the review of TRACE/Tcompliance branded courses.
The Coordinator will also serve as the back-up Product Manager responsible for overseeing the TRACEgifts, a tool utilized by TRACE members to record gifts, travel, and hospitality data. Prepared to serve in a “backup” capacity for TRACEgifts, the coordinator must be comfortable with a high level of customer engagement as primary support for this function will be to ensure members are properly advised on how to enter and track data within the site. The Coordinator will provide demo overviews of the tool while also monitoring the email inbox for any inquiries as required. Additional tasks in support of TRACEgifts may include assisting with the creation of training manuals and user guides, updating internal reports, translations, product development and other projects as assigned by management.
Possessing excellent communication, project management and customer service skills, the ideal person for this role will be tech savvy, a quick learner, detail-oriented, able to multi-task easily and welcome the challenge of working in an ever-evolving compliance and eLearning landscape.
The Coordinator will be comfortable managing several projects simultaneously, welcome a changing pace and subscribe to TRACE’s commitment to excellence and the highest standards of service both internally and externally. Acknowledging the broad, global reach that TRACE and Tcompliance retains, the Coordinator will also consider cultural norms and maintain the highest level of professionalism whenever communicating with members and customers.
- Provide technical support to TRACE members utilizing the TRACE LMS
- Support customers utilizing the Tcompliance platform with technical support, including those completing Tcompliance due diligence training as well as the enrollment and setup of customers utilizing training subscription Maintain and update TRACE member training sites
- Maintain a working knowledge of the TRACE Learning Management System
- Assist with QA testing and launching of TRACE and custom member courses within the TRACE LMS, managing updates to any courses added to the system.
- Maintain key POC details within a CRM system, organizing and updating customer and member details for the TRACEgifts tool
- Support members with training launches by hosting training site overview calls, creating specific training guides for members, and coordinating with other TRACE partners (as needed) to ensure training is completed at the highest rate
- Work with members to provide training on the TRACEgifts tool and provide technical support to ensure that registries are properly recorded
- Provide onboarding to new TRACEgifts account owners and deactivate any TRACEgifts data that no longer should be retained
- Review and audit the TRACEgifts site for any updates needed, gathering data from members on possible implementation projects to benefit member usage through our TRACEgifts vendor alongside the Product Manager
- Provide technical and administrative support to TRACE members utilizing TRACEpro Coordinate TRACE member webinars, including the scheduling of test sessions with webinar speakers, pulling relevant reports on webinar attendance, reviewing speaker presentations for errors/formatting and overseeing the technical administration of webinar presentations/recordings the day of
- Edit webinar recordings for accuracy and share with internal team members as requested
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members and internal departments
- Support in performing member customizations and technical updates within the TRACE Leaning Management System (LMS)
- Support with annual data reviews in the LMS to ensure compliance with internal data retention/review guidelines
- Additional job-related projects as assigned by management
- One year of experience actively working with a Learning Management Systems, or an equivalent online management platform working with high-level customer data
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, international studies or a related field; or equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solution-oriented, problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, Articulate Storyline, SCORM editing
- Aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team and function in changing environment